    Thank you,
    Regards,
    Rajesh Rapaka.

    Rajesh.Rapaka, Jul 7, 2005

  2. On 7 Jul 2005 02:29:09 -0700, Rajesh.Rapaka wrote:

    > Does anyone have any idea why this is coming up like this?
    > Interestingly I am not even able to reproduce this an other project.

    It would be down to the difference between the one
    that works and the one that doesn't.

    Undergo a process of changing the one that works,
    one line at a time, until it doesn't. You will end
    up with 'the magic line' that explains the difference.
    Or ..an extremely short example of one that works, so
    you can build on it!

    Having said that, it might be that the chooser was
    instantiated prior to the PLAF being set, in which
    case you'll need to call the method that updates
    the UI tree.

    [ Oh, and you'll find the GUI experts on comp.lang.java.gui,
    if you intend to repost this question there, please *mention*
    this thread. ]

    --
    Andrew Thompson

    Andrew Thompson, Jul 7, 2005