    webcontrol?

    thanx

    ton

    ton, Jun 18, 2007

  2. ton

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    CompositeControl derives from WebControl. You'll see all that information on
    docs:
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.web.ui.webcontrols.compositecontrol.aspx

    Note that with CompositeControl styles etc should apply to child controls
    so that they'd had visible impact.

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    AspInsider, ASP.NET MVP