differences between abstract class & interface

opalpa

What comes to my mind is:
* abstract classes can have methods defined (while interfaces contain
declarations)
* a particular class can subclass many interfaces while it can
subclass a maximum one abstract class

Opalinski
(e-mail address removed)
http://www.geocities.com/opalpaweb/

noname

What are the main differences between abstract class & interface ?

Thanks :)

Go and buy head first / design pattern, then you'll understand it all.
And thank me again, that would do good to my poor ego :)