    Web Application.

    Thanks
    Lloyd Sheen

    Lloyd Sheen, Nov 19, 2007

  2. I haven't seen any such comparison as the web application was introduced
    later on with SP1 (and before that as an add-on). Scott Guthrie did a great
    blog post containing some info on the Web Application Project when it was
    released at(http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2006/05/08/445742.aspx).
    I don't think you'll find a comparison that deals with the Ajax issue though
    as the AJAX extensions were released after the Web Application Project and
    not much attention has been given to the web site project.

    --

    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick

    Mark Fitzpatrick, Nov 19, 2007

  3. Try this search at the ASP.NET web site forums. That's where you'll find most
    of the information on this subject:

    http://forums.asp.net/search/SearchResults.aspx?q=Web Application Project&o=Relevance

    --Peter
    "Inside every large program, there is a small program trying to get out."
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com
    http://www.blogmetafinder.com

    Peter Bromberg [C# MVP], Nov 19, 2007