Different content encoding by browsers

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by Sara T., Aug 23, 2004.

  1. Sara T.

    Sara T. Guest

    How can I config to send the content-encoding to the different browser ?

    I know it can config in Web.config (globalization section) like this:

    <globalization requestEncoding="utf-8" responseEncoding="utf-8" />

    But my problem is, this config will apply the whole pages of all browsers. I
    need to filter content encoding by browser such as:

    MSIE, content will be encoded to Windows-874
    Opera, content will be encoded to UTF-8
    ..
    ..
    ..

    If possible it could be done by not programmable, just like to put the
    filter in browsercaps.

    Please help.

    Sara T.

    Sara T., Aug 23, 2004