Different kind of Checkbox question

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Elmo Watson, Apr 13, 2005.

  1. Elmo Watson

    Elmo Watson Guest

    I have a different type of situation - I need a list of checkboxes,
    displayed in a table (in one column), with the second column being a
    textbox, related to that checkbox item......But I need a Value also related
    to that checkbox...
    Here's the deal (in a table GUI like I need it to be) :
    Runat="Server"></asp:CheckBox></td>
    Runat="server" /></td>
    Runat="Server"></asp:CheckBox></td>
    /></td>

    If I use a checkboxlist, I get to assign a value to each item - but it
    doesn't line up as cleanly as I need it to be...If I use an ASP Checkbox, it
    doesn't have a value property -

    any ideas on how I can accomplish this?

    Elmo Watson, Apr 13, 2005