Different kind of Checkbox question

Elmo Watson

I have a different type of situation - I need a list of checkboxes,
displayed in a table (in one column), with the second column being a
textbox, related to that checkbox item......But I need a Value also related
to that checkbox...
Here's the deal (in a table GUI like I need it to be) :
Runat="Server"></asp:CheckBox></td>
Runat="server" /></td>
Runat="Server"></asp:CheckBox></td>
/></td>

If I use a checkboxlist, I get to assign a value to each item - but it
doesn't line up as cleanly as I need it to be...If I use an ASP Checkbox, it
doesn't have a value property -

any ideas on how I can accomplish this?