Different languages in different controls

Gawel

Hajo,
Is it possible to assign language to asp.net control?
It means I would like to get the effect that user
types in one control using english letters and in other
using hebrew letters. Can it be done automatically or user
must switch language explicity using "alt+shift" ?

thanks in advanve for info

gawel

Gawel

chanmmn said:
For me I would say build 2 control easiler ... it is all depends...

Thanks for answer, but how can I get described by me effect ?
I have no idea...

gawel