    can run my Wang project?

    TIA,
    Jeffrey

    =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZnJleQ==?=, Mar 23, 2007

  2. open your .sln folders in notepad and take a look at where they're pointing.

    Otherwise

    1) Rename the folder to WANG
    2) Create a blank solution
    3) add each project one at a time by using the Add Existing Project function
    (right click on solution in solution explorer)
    4) Save a new .sln file

    HTH

    Grant Merwitz, Mar 23, 2007

  3. Hi Grant,

    Thanks. I tried, but still can not add the project to the empty solution.
    The similar error message that VS.net can not open the program popped up.

    Let's me describe a similar problem and hope you can help me. I may copy an
    sample solution folder to my C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\VBNET\SampleApp. Then when I
    try to open an existing project from C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\VBNET\SampleApp, an
    error msg , the file path "C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\VBNET\SampleApp" and the URL
    http://localhost/SampleApp map differently" popped up.

    Question:
    How can I change the URL of the SampleApp solution to
    http://localhost/VBNET/SampleApp ? Or, I guess if I save the Sample solution
    to C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\SampleApp, I should be able to open the SampleApp
    solution. Am I right?

    TIA,
    Jeffrey

    =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZnJleQ==?=, Mar 23, 2007