    with C#. I am binding dropdownlist using database. Ofcourse each item in
    dropdownlist will be different.

    kindly do help me.

    =?Utf-8?B?UGFkYW0=?=, Apr 18, 2007

  2. "Padam" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > How to get different tooltip for each listitem in dropdownlist in ASP.NET
    > with C#. I am binding dropdownlist using database. Ofcourse each item in
    > dropdownlist will be different.
    >
    > kindly do help me.

    I'm not sure there's a simple way to do that. How would you do it in HTML?
    --

    John Saunders [MVP]

    John Saunders [MVP], Apr 18, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?UGFkYW0=?=

    bruce barker Guest

    Re: Different Tooltip for each Item in dropdownlist using ASP.NEtwith

    there is no builtin way. the best to hook to the onchange and onfocus
    events and display a floating div.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Apr 18, 2007
  4. Re: Different Tooltip for each Item in dropdownlist using ASP.NEt

    I have to do in code behind file of aspx.cs file (using C#).

    -- padam

    =?Utf-8?B?UGFkYW0=?=, Apr 19, 2007
  5. Re: Different Tooltip for each Item in dropdownlist using ASP.NEt

    "Padam" <> wrote in message
    >I have to do in code behind file of aspx.cs file (using C#).

    Well, no. In the codebehind, you need to generate HTML. It's the HTML that's
    going to display in the user's browser.

    My question was meant to get you to ask yourself what HTML you want sent to
    the user's browser. Then we can help you determine how to generate that HTML
    in the codebehind file.
    --

    John Saunders [MVP]

    John Saunders [MVP], Apr 19, 2007