Different User Context returned in high volume application

ts96gt

I have an asp.net application that uses windows integrated authentication to
grant access to the site. When the default page loads, I grab the nt login
from the User.Identity.Name property, look relevant information up in the
database and return it to the screen.

This all works fine, until I get about 3 or four people to launch the site
simultaneously and repeatedly (to stress the app). When this happens, users
sometimes (not all times) get a different persons information. I narrowed
the issue down by creating a simple aspx page that just response.writes
User.Identity.Name. When we perform the same test, the same result occurs:
different user context's are returned.

A login prompt is not an option for this application, that is why I am
pulling information through this method.

Security setup:
* permissions granted to folder where app resides to nt global group of
which all necessary users are a member of. I tried the app with
impersontation on and off to no avail.

Has anyone seen this issue before? Please provide any assistance that you
can. I have been dealing with this issue for a couple of weeks now. Thanks.