Different ways of using SoapClient30 problem

vladypopa

I am having a problem using web services from office xp.

when I use the code in Snip A it works, but B does not. Any ideas.
I need to use b because i don't know how
all the client computers will be set up.

Doing the lat binding in part b, the mssoapinit2 function throws the
following error:

---------------------------
Error : -2147352567
---------------------------
WSDLReader:XML Parser failed at linenumber 0, lineposition 0, reason
is: The parameter is incorrect.

HRESULT=0x1: Incorrect function.

- WSDLReader:Loading the WSML file into MSXML failed
HRESULT=0x80070057: The parameter is incorrect.

- Client:One of the parameters supplied is invalid.
HRESULT=0x80070057: The parameter is incorrect.

Source : WSDLReader
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

'Snip A
'****************************************************************
Private sc_xqubeservice As SoapClient30

Dim str_WSML As String
str_WSML = ""
Set sc_xqubeservice = New SoapClient30
sc_xqubeservice.MSSoapInit2 c_WSDL_URL, str_WSML, c_SERVICE,
c_PORT, c_SERVICE_NAMESPACE

'Snip B
Private sc_xqubeservice As Object

Dim str_WSML As String
str_WSML = ""
Set sc_xqubeservice = CreateObject("MSSOAP.SoapClient30")