Different WSDL generated?

Stefan

Hi,

I've build a webservice as simpel as can be, not using any attributes but
the namespace definition on the webservice class.
All works fine in my development environment, but when I install it at the
customer it suddenly generate a different WSDL.
The only acctual diff is that at my customer I get a wsdl prefix and on my
local server I don't

-- customer wsdl --

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<wsdl:definitions xmlns:http="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/http/"
xmlns:s="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
xmlns:tns="http://www.scandisys.se/"
xmlns:tm="http://microsoft.com/wsdl/mime/textMatching/"
targetNamespace="http://www.scandisys.se/"
xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/">
<wsdl:types>

-- local wsdl --

xmlns:s="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:s0
="http://www.scandisys.se/"
xmlns:tm="http://microsoft.com/wsdl/mime/textMatching/"
targetNamespace="http://www.scandisys.se/"
<types>

Not much of a problem, but the MSSoap.SoapClient that i use as client
doesn't seem to handle the wsdl prefixing.

Can anyone explain why the same program generates two different WSDL
depending on where I install it?
Can someone tell me how I can avoid it?

Current workaround is to save my local version as a file and use the file
to initiate the soap client. I would like to be able to use
http://host/service.asmx?wsdl.

/Stefan