Differerence between Test::Unit::TestCase and RUNIT::TestCase

Scott

I have been writing units test via Test::Unit::TestCase, however while
browign my ruby isntallation I see references to RUNIT::TestCase.

Are thse 2 different testing frameworks or one in the same? Is one
preferred over the other?

thanks, scott.

Timothy Hunter

Scott said:
I have been writing units test via Test::Unit::TestCase, however while
browign my ruby isntallation I see references to RUNIT::TestCase.

Are thse 2 different testing frameworks or one in the same? Is one
preferred over the other?

thanks, scott.
Test::Unit replaced Runit and is the "official" Ruby unit testing
framework. No doubt references to the older facility are still around.