Difficult problem

Rob

My problem concerns scrolling off panels.
In my asp.net page a big image (for example a stock
exchange chart) is added to an scrollable panel (scrollable
in x and y direction). So some parts are hidden and can
only be seen if you scroll vertical or horizontal.

At the bottom of the panel I like to add a timescale of the
chart. It should be scrollable only in x - direction.

At the left side of the panel another scale (for example
the stock price) should be seen. This one should only be
scrollable in the y - direction.

How can I realise that both scales are shown with the
correct value if I scroll though the big image?

Thanks for each help

Rob