    Hi, I am new to eclipse wnt to develop a plugin having a palette view
    with drag drop facility and then making the xml of the design.Please
    help if you have any solutions.Send your replies to
    deepti, Apr 4, 2007

  2. deepti

    Andrew T. Guest

    deepti wrote:
    >Hi, I am new to eclipse wnt to develop a plugin having a palette view
    >with drag drop facility and then making the xml of the design.

    Cool, let us know how that goes. Will it be open source?

    >..Please help if you have any solutions.

    Oh, you want *us* to do it, and send the code to *you*.

    >..Send your replies to

    Find a help desk.

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://www.athompson.info/andrew/

    Andrew T., Apr 4, 2007

  3. hey,deepti:
    actually I suggest you should use Netbeans that will help you waste
    less time maybe you dont have it.

    regards
    Shawn
    Shawn the Rock, Apr 4, 2007