diffrence between access modifier ....and access specifier...in c++

dost

can u tell me the diffrence between......
private
public
and protected
.........in........these.......which one...is access modifier....and
which one..is specifier.......
and....the diffrence between...modifier and specifier in c++

thanks
kapil kaushik

Abdo Haji-Ali

dost said:
can u tell me the diffrence between......
private
public
and protected
........in........these.......which one...is access modifier....and
which one..is specifier.......
They are all access modifiers AND access specifiers...
and....the diffrence between...modifier and specifier in c++
No difference, these are two term for the same thing. Personally, I
prefer access modifiers

Abdo Haji-Ali
Programmer
In|Framez

fcvcnet

And the subtlety difference among the word free , delete , destroy in c++.
What is their action in memory? Thanks.

Phlip

fcvcnet said:
And the subtlety difference among the word free , delete , destroy in
c++.
What is their action in memory? Thanks.

What does your tutorial say about them?

fcvcnet

I can not answer for it is not english.
But we can try,
ÊͷŠɾ³ý Ïú»Ù
Some time it seem like free used on pointer, delete and destroy used on
objective.
I thank the translation is important.
Thanks.

Phlip

fcvcnet said:
I can not answer for it is not english.
But we can try,
ÊͷŠɾ³ý Ïú»Ù
Some time it seem like free used on pointer, delete and destroy used on
objective.

Uh, no.

Try these:

http://www.google.com/search?q=c+++tutorial+delete

I don't know whether to fault your translation or your tutorial, so I'm not
implying the English ones are better. They will indeed help you put the
right words into these posts!