diffrent behaviour

roN

Hi,

I'm redoing a page, check on www.paykiosks.net/new it looks nice so far I
think, but check http://www.paykiosks.net/new/hoteliers.html too, the table
on the right side is supposed to react (look like) the same way as the ones
on the index.php page but it doesn't, it looks crappy, diffrent mouseover
behaviours and the text is somehow orange all over where it shouldn't be,
why? I can't find any additional tag that says it should like it does,
what's wrong? Can anyone help me ot? I'd appreciate alot!
Thank you very much!

kchayka

roN said:
http://www.paykiosks.net/new/hoteliers.html too, the table
on the right side is supposed to react (look like) the same way as the ones
on the index.php page but it doesn't, it looks crappy, diffrent mouseover
behaviours and the text is somehow orange all over where it shouldn't be,
why?

With all those nested layout tables, it's like looking for a needle in a
haystack. ish. I say scrap it and start over.

If that's not an option, then good luck with it, coz you'll need it. ;)
However, you might try hunting down your problem with the mozilla DOM
inspector.

Schraalhans Keukenmeester

roN said:
Hi,

I'm redoing a page, check on www.paykiosks.net/new it looks nice so far I
think, but check http://www.paykiosks.net/new/hoteliers.html too, the table
on the right side is supposed to react (look like) the same way as the ones
on the index.php page but it doesn't, it looks crappy, diffrent mouseover
behaviours and the text is somehow orange all over where it shouldn't be,
why? I can't find any additional tag that says it should like it does,
what's wrong? Can anyone help me ot? I'd appreciate alot!
Thank you very much!
So you gave up on the cells being changed to orange after all ? I recall
your post about IE not displaying the :hover property for non-links.

This page uses tables a lot. Why ? Better off keeping a plain layout and
use CSS for this. This ia a nightmare waiting to happen! Didn't check
myself, but does the page validate in W3C validator???? That's always a
start.

GL
Sh.