    chEErs roN

    I'm root, I'm allowed to do this! ;)
    keep on rockin'
    roN, Apr 13, 2006

  2. roN

    kchayka Guest

    roN wrote:

    > http://www.paykiosks.net/new/hoteliers.html too, the table
    > on the right side is supposed to react (look like) the same way as the ones
    > on the index.php page but it doesn't, it looks crappy, diffrent mouseover
    > behaviours and the text is somehow orange all over where it shouldn't be,
    > why?

    With all those nested layout tables, it's like looking for a needle in a
    haystack. ish. I say scrap it and start over.

    If that's not an option, then good luck with it, coz you'll need it. ;)
    However, you might try hunting down your problem with the mozilla DOM
    inspector.

    kchayka, Apr 13, 2006

  3. roN wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm redoing a page, check on www.paykiosks.net/new it looks nice so far I
    > think, but check http://www.paykiosks.net/new/hoteliers.html too, the table
    > on the right side is supposed to react (look like) the same way as the ones
    > on the index.php page but it doesn't, it looks crappy, diffrent mouseover
    > behaviours and the text is somehow orange all over where it shouldn't be,
    > why? I can't find any additional tag that says it should like it does,
    > what's wrong? Can anyone help me ot? I'd appreciate alot!
    > Thank you very much!

    So you gave up on the cells being changed to orange after all ? I recall
    your post about IE not displaying the :hover property for non-links.

    This page uses tables a lot. Why ? Better off keeping a plain layout and
    use CSS for this. This ia a nightmare waiting to happen! Didn't check
    myself, but does the page validate in W3C validator???? That's always a
    start.

    GL
    Sh.
    Schraalhans Keukenmeester, Apr 14, 2006