Digesting a Doc file

Tina

I need to process an uploaded Microsoft Word Doc file by striping out words
and phrases and putting them in strings to do full text searches on. Are
there any objects available for .Net 2.0 that will process a .Doc file?
Thanks,

Showjumper

Dont know if there is anything already available but essentiall you would
use regular expression to locate the text in the doc and once you have match
then load that into your string. Then your string could be saved to the DB.
May want to try a quick google.
Ashok Padmanabhan DVM

Lit

You might want to look into Microsoft Office 11.0 Object Library. this can
be under you Add references under the COM Tab if you have office 11.0
installed.
May be now Office 12.0 ...??

Lit