    and phrases and putting them in strings to do full text searches on. Are
    there any objects available for .Net 2.0 that will process a .Doc file?
    Thanks,

    Tina, Jul 26, 2007

  2. Tina

    Showjumper Guest

    Dont know if there is anything already available but essentiall you would
    use regular expression to locate the text in the doc and once you have match
    then load that into your string. Then your string could be saved to the DB.
    May want to try a quick google.
    Ashok Padmanabhan DVM

    Showjumper, Jul 26, 2007

  3. Tina

    Lit Guest

    You might want to look into Microsoft Office 11.0 Object Library. this can
    be under you Add references under the COM Tab if you have office 11.0
    installed.
    May be now Office 12.0 ...??

    Lit

    Lit, Jul 26, 2007