Digital Clock Help

Joined
Jun 2, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am trying to make a digital clock on the Digilent Nexys2 Board.

The issue I am having is with the minute increment and decrement buttons.

what I essentially need is

MIN_OUT <= MIN_OUT + 1 when rising_edge(MINUTE_CLK) or rising_edge(MIN_UP);

where MIN_OUT is the current minute that increments either when the MINUTE_CLK ticks, or when the MIN_UP button is pushed. MIN_UP is a debounced single pulse output tied to a button on the board.

However i am getting an unsupported clock statement error.

can anyone help me with a workaround?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: