  1. Guest

    i want vhdl code of digital clock with alarm

    , Dec 1, 2007

  2. Frank Buss Guest

    wrote:

    > i want vhdl code of digital clock with alarm

    I wouldn't build a digital clock with alarm with a FPGA. You can get a
    MSP430 for below $1, which is sufficient and easier for such task. Blame
    your teacher for such a mindless task for a VHDL program :)

    --
    Frank Buss,

    Frank Buss, Dec 1, 2007

    >i want vhdl code of digital clock with alarm

    I reckon five points for brevity (a rare jewel), but five lost for
    poor grammar and another five for lack of politeness.

    , Dec 1, 2007
  4. KJ Guest

    <> wrote in message
    >i want vhdl code of digital clock with alarm

    You won't find the line to sit on Santa Claus' lap to tell him what you want
    in this newsgroup.

    KJ, Dec 1, 2007
  5. Eric Smith Guest

    writes:
    > i want vhdl code of digital clock with alarm

    I want a pony. Tell ya what. You get me a pony, and I'll
    write your homework assignment for you.

    Eric Smith, Dec 2, 2007