Digital Products on website

Amjad

As my regular surfing on internet, I came across a website named
www.enmac.com.hk it have great information regarding digital products
like Mobile phones, clocks, digital pens, GPS devices etc.
Please visit as they are awesome and attractive.

Travis Newbury

As my regular surfing on internet, I came across a website namedwww.enmac.com.hkit have great information regarding digital products
like Mobile phones, clocks, digital pens, GPS devices etc.
Please visit as they are awesome and attractive.

Smart Phones for Muslims? What, do they have the IDE option already
built in?

dorayme

Neredbojias said:
Not one but _two_ popups in front of the text? Even with my popup blocker
on? Uh...

A very old server of mine, I have just been lazy and not moved the joke
folder away (which would then make it have no function at all for me
besides being my blocker tester.)

What a shame, your blocker does not do a perfect job. Still, Boji, think
positively, your blocker worked to block the other ones there - surely
there are more than 2! And you got to see a joke. Do you see many these
days?

I will move them and dump this server, I have too much space these days
elsewhere.

Neredbojias

A very old server of mine, I have just been lazy and not moved the
joke folder away (which would then make it have no function at all for
me besides being my blocker tester.)

What a shame, your blocker does not do a perfect job. Still, Boji,
think positively, your blocker worked to block the other ones there -
surely there are more than 2! And you got to see a joke.

Surely you jest! My reactions are much too quick for that. When a popup
up-pops, I immediately hit the browser "close" or "back" button. The only
thing I saw was the closing button on the popup. That was enough.
Do you see many these days?

I tend to avoid politics and religion whenever possible.
I will move them and dump this server, I have too much space these
days elsewhere.

Good idea.