    www.enmac.com.hk it have great information regarding digital products
    like Mobile phones, clocks, digital pens, GPS devices etc.
    Please visit as they are awesome and attractive.
    Amjad, Apr 2, 2008

  2. On Apr 2, 2:42 am, Amjad <> wrote:
    > As my regular surfing on internet, I came across a website namedwww.enmac.com.hkit have great information regarding digital products
    > like Mobile phones, clocks, digital pens, GPS devices etc.
    > Please visit as they are awesome and attractive.

    Smart Phones for Muslims? What, do they have the IDE option already
    built in?
    Travis Newbury, Apr 2, 2008

  3. Amjad

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    Travis Newbury <> wrote:

    > Smart Phones for Muslims?

    Phones? Muslims? Christians? Jews? Phones? Catholics? Priests? Rabbis?

    <http://dorayme.150m.com/jokes/phoneConnection.html>

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Apr 2, 2008
  4. Amjad

    Neredbojias Guest

    On 02 Apr 2008, dorayme <> wrote:

    > In article
    > <>,
    > Travis Newbury <> wrote:
    >
    >> Smart Phones for Muslims?

    > Phones? Muslims? Christians? Jews? Phones? Catholics? Priests? Rabbis?
    >
    > <http://dorayme.150m.com/jokes/phoneConnection.html>

    Not one but _two_ popups in front of the text? Even with my popup blocker
    on? Uh...

    --
    Neredbojias
    http://www.neredbojias.com/
    Neredbojias, Apr 2, 2008
  5. Amjad

    dorayme Guest

    In article <Xns9A7494C09E41Fneredbojiasnano@85.214.90.236>,
    Neredbojias <me@http://www.neredbojias.com/_eml/fliam.php> wrote:

    > On 02 Apr 2008, dorayme <> wrote:
    >
    > > In article
    > > <>,
    > > Travis Newbury <> wrote:
    > >
    > >> Smart Phones for Muslims?

    > > Phones? Muslims? Christians? Jews? Phones? Catholics? Priests? Rabbis?
    > >
    > > <http://dorayme.150m.com/jokes/phoneConnection.html>

    > Not one but _two_ popups in front of the text? Even with my popup blocker
    > on? Uh...

    A very old server of mine, I have just been lazy and not moved the joke
    folder away (which would then make it have no function at all for me
    besides being my blocker tester.)

    What a shame, your blocker does not do a perfect job. Still, Boji, think
    positively, your blocker worked to block the other ones there - surely
    there are more than 2! And you got to see a joke. Do you see many these
    days?

    I will move them and dump this server, I have too much space these days
    elsewhere.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Apr 3, 2008
  6. Amjad

    Neredbojias Guest

    On 02 Apr 2008, dorayme <> wrote:

    >> Not one but _two_ popups in front of the text? Even with my popup
    >> blocker on? Uh...

    > A very old server of mine, I have just been lazy and not moved the
    > joke folder away (which would then make it have no function at all for
    > me besides being my blocker tester.)
    >
    > What a shame, your blocker does not do a perfect job. Still, Boji,
    > think positively, your blocker worked to block the other ones there -
    > surely there are more than 2! And you got to see a joke.

    Surely you jest! My reactions are much too quick for that. When a popup
    up-pops, I immediately hit the browser "close" or "back" button. The only
    thing I saw was the closing button on the popup. That was enough.

    > Do you see many these days?

    I tend to avoid politics and religion whenever possible.

    > I will move them and dump this server, I have too much space these
    > days elsewhere.

    Good idea.

    --
    Neredbojias