Digital sign content in an ASP.NET environment

yespr

Hi

I'm looking for an example on how to implement digital signing in
ASP.NET - I need to sign content shown in the browser with the users
private key. An image is displayed for which the checksum has to be
signed by the user, a timestamp should be added as well.

I've so far not been succesful at finding an example online of how to
do this. I've come across some examples which use SOAP and WSE to do
something similar, but none of these examples included signing the
data with a private key. I know this is a lesser precise question. But
does any of you know where to find such a code sample or have any
input on how to do this? that would be much appreciated.

best wishes

/Jesper