Digital sign content in an ASP.NET environment

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by yespr, Nov 18, 2003.

  1. yespr

    yespr Guest

    Hi

    I'm looking for an example on how to implement digital signing in
    ASP.NET - I need to sign content shown in the browser with the users
    private key. An image is displayed for which the checksum has to be
    signed by the user, a timestamp should be added as well.

    I've so far not been succesful at finding an example online of how to
    do this. I've come across some examples which use SOAP and WSE to do
    something similar, but none of these examples included signing the
    data with a private key. I know this is a lesser precise question. But
    does any of you know where to find such a code sample or have any
    input on how to do this? that would be much appreciated.

    best wishes

    /Jesper

    yespr, Nov 18, 2003