    then have it converted to an image (.gif/.jpg/.png) for printng & storage.
    Is this even possible with a web application?

    Any suggestion greatly appreciated!

    Targa, Dec 23, 2004

  2. Targa

    Patrice Guest

    What is the exact purpose ?

    For me a digital signature is rather :
    http://searchsecurity.techtarget.com/sDefinition/0,,sid14_gci211953,00.html

    Patrice

    --

    Patrice, Dec 23, 2004

  3. Targa

    Targa Guest

    Yeah - Im probably using the wrong term here but dont know what else to call
    it - Digitized signiature maybe?

    I have no need for character recognition or encryption. I just want to have
    the customer sign their name and be able to print it out - its a simple
    invoice. I spose even some kind of sketch utility would work for this.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks!

    Targa, Dec 23, 2004