Digital Signing...Error Using Relative Path For AssemblyKeyFile

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Vahehoo, Apr 1, 2007.

  1. Vahehoo

    Vahehoo Guest

    Hi,

    I am trying to digitally sign an old application in ASP.Net. For that
    purpose I created a Strong Name Key File.

    The snk file is located in a root-level directory. in Bin\DG_Key
    directory. For some reason when I use :

    <Assembly: AssemblyKeyFileAttribute("DG_Key\testKey.snk")>
    I get an error :

    "Error creating assembly manifest: Error reading key file 'DG_Key
    \testKey.snk' -- The system cannot find the path specified. "

    When I use absolute path everything seems to be fine. but I just
    cannot set the relative path

    I have also tried bunch of different ways. I am going crazy.. PLEASE
    HELP !!!!
    Vahehoo, Apr 1, 2007