  1. Hello everyone
    can anybody give me the c-code of dijkstra algorithm which is a
    method of finding the shortest path in a graph
    Gurpreet Singh, Apr 28, 2007

  2. Gurpreet Singh

    jacob navia Guest

    Gurpreet Singh wrote:
    > Hello everyone
    > can anybody give me the c-code of dijkstra algorithm which is a
    > method of finding the shortest path in a graph

    Why should we do your homework?
    jacob navia, Apr 28, 2007

  3. Gurpreet Singh wrote:
    > Hello everyone
    > can anybody give me the c-code of dijkstra algorithm which is a
    > method of finding the shortest path in a graph

    Not only could you easily find this yourself easily with a simple
    search, some links have been posted in just the last few days for
    another lazy twit with the same question. Have you tried actually doing
    your homework instead of cheating? Would you entrust a programming job
    to someone who couldn't and wouldn't do his own work?
    Martin Ambuhl, Apr 28, 2007