--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

Disclaimer:

Steven Burn

Try changing "Dim Name" to "Dim strName" (I'm pretty sure "Name" is already
available in ASP/VBScript without having to define it),

--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

Disclaimer:

Aaron Bertrand [MVP]

But I thought you said "It is not defineded anywhere else"?

<smacks palm on forehead>

Aaron Bertrand [MVP]

The page could be laded in different frames

No, that won't cause this error, sorry. ASP doesn't know what a frame is,
and each ASP page loaded into a frameset is independent of the others and
doesn't even know they exist.

But perhaps you are getting a popup error in Internet Explorer; that would
be a different issue altogether. It's hard to tell from your original
one-line post, that doesn't contain the EXACT error, its context, or ...
heaven forbid ... any code to try and help us reproduce the problem.

Some basic debugging and a better description of what's really going on
might help here... otherwise we're all just chasing your tail and vague
narrative...