    Is there a way to get around this error??

    --

    Dave
    DaveF, Apr 14, 2004

  2. DaveF

    Steven Burn Guest

    Don't re-define it?....

    --
    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Disclaimer:

    Steven Burn, Apr 14, 2004

  3. DaveF

    DaveF Guest

    It is not defineded anywhere else but that page

    --

    David Fetrow
    Helixpoint LLC.

    DaveF, Apr 14, 2004
  4. DaveF

    Steven Burn Guest

    Try changing "Dim Name" to "Dim strName" (I'm pretty sure "Name" is already
    available in ASP/VBScript without having to define it),

    --
    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Disclaimer:

    Steven Burn, Apr 14, 2004
  5. DaveF

    DaveF Guest

    Actually the var is Dim theCountNo

    DaveF, Apr 14, 2004
  6. DaveF

    DaveF Guest

    That is possible

    --

    David Fetrow
    Helixpoint LLC.

    DaveF, Apr 14, 2004
  7. But I thought you said "It is not defineded anywhere else"?

    <smacks palm on forehead>

    --
    Aaron Bertrand
    SQL Server MVP
    Aaron Bertrand [MVP], Apr 14, 2004
  8. DaveF

    DaveF Guest

    The page could be laded in different frames

    --

    David Fetrow
    Helixpoint LLC.

    DaveF, Apr 14, 2004
  9. > The page could be laded in different frames

    No, that won't cause this error, sorry. ASP doesn't know what a frame is,
    and each ASP page loaded into a frameset is independent of the others and
    doesn't even know they exist.

    But perhaps you are getting a popup error in Internet Explorer; that would
    be a different issue altogether. It's hard to tell from your original
    one-line post, that doesn't contain the EXACT error, its context, or ...
    heaven forbid ... any code to try and help us reproduce the problem.

    Some basic debugging and a better description of what's really going on
    might help here... otherwise we're all just chasing your tail and vague
    narrative...
    Aaron Bertrand [MVP], Apr 14, 2004