    obvious exception of the data added by the attachment.

    Is this fixed with WSE 2.0? If not, any clue as to why this is
    happening? I can provide source if necessary.

    Vaylor Trucks, Oct 27, 2004

  2. Vaylor Trucks

    Dan Rogers Guest

    Hi Vaylor,

    How are you creating the text file? It sounds like an encoding problem
    that would happen if you saved as ASCII rather than using a unicode or
    UTF-8 encoding. If the XML coming in has one encoding and you write it out
    without accounting for an encoding difference, then the observed behaviors
    are expectable.

    I hope this helps

    Dan Rogers
    Microsoft Corporation