Dime ws-Attachments / ServerXMLHTTP

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Allan Till, Feb 22, 2006.

  1. Allan Till

    Allan Till Guest

    I have a web service that returns a PDF file as a dime ws-attachment.

    On the Windows Forms .Net client I can use
    mymethod.ResponseSoapContext.Attachments(0) to read and save the attachment
    to a file. No problems.

    Another client operating externally is using VB6 windows form and
    ServerXMLHTTP to contact the web service as follows:

    Set xmlhttp = CreateObject("MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP")
    xmlhttp.Open "POST", PostURL, False
    xmlhttp.setRequestHeader "Content-Type", "text/xml; charset=utf-8"
    xmlhttp.setRequestHeader "Content-Length", "4096"
    xmlhttp.setRequestHeader "Connection", "close"
    xmlhttp.setRequestHeader "SOAPAction", SoapAction
    xmlhttp.send (StrSoap)

    GetSendSoapResponse = xmlhttp.ResponseText

    How do I reference the attachment using this ServerXMLHTTP approach?
    Allan Till, Feb 22, 2006