Dime ws-Attachments / ServerXMLHTTP

Allan Till

I have a web service that returns a PDF file as a dime ws-attachment.

On the Windows Forms .Net client I can use
mymethod.ResponseSoapContext.Attachments(0) to read and save the attachment
to a file. No problems.

Another client operating externally is using VB6 windows form and
ServerXMLHTTP to contact the web service as follows:

Set xmlhttp = CreateObject("MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP")
xmlhttp.Open "POST", PostURL, False
xmlhttp.setRequestHeader "Content-Type", "text/xml; charset=utf-8"
xmlhttp.setRequestHeader "Content-Length", "4096"
xmlhttp.setRequestHeader "Connection", "close"
xmlhttp.setRequestHeader "SOAPAction", SoapAction
xmlhttp.send (StrSoap)

GetSendSoapResponse = xmlhttp.ResponseText

How do I reference the attachment using this ServerXMLHTTP approach?