    luca72 Guest

    Is it possible or i must use odbc?

    Rergards Luca

    luca72, Apr 27, 2006

  2. luca72

    Guest

    hello,
    I am not sure whether I have understood you correctly, but if you mean
    unify as in www.unify.com then it is possible to directly link in the
    unify libraries statically into python. My experience was that the
    unify libraries do not like dynamic linking. The process of static
    linking involves using swig wrappers and I always found SCO to be
    particularly difficult. The process of wrapping using swig is not
    straightforward and would need a bit of explanation.

    If ODBC is a realistic option I would go for it, I suspect it would be
    easier in the long run.

    luca72 wrote:
    > Is it possible or i must use odbc?
    >
    > Rergards Luca