    access possible?! ...

    Perhaps it exists a special address provided by the Tomcat Server?!

    Hope someone knows! Thanks!

    RealRaider, Jun 12, 2007

  2. RealRaider wrote:
    > I've got a perhaps little curious question!
    >
    > I'm using a simple Tomcat 5.5 and got some war-Files in my "webapps"
    > dir.
    > Also I'm using Axis 1.1.1 with some aar-Files.
    >
    > What I want is to use an aar-Archive "without" using the http-
    > protocol; a direct access!!!
    > The war-File (which should use the functions provided by aar's) and
    > aar-Files are on the same machine,
    > almost in the same directory, and in theory there could be direct
    > access possible?! ...
    >
    > Perhaps it exists a special address provided by the Tomcat Server?!

    You will not have any problems reading the aar file from a standalone
    Java app.

    But if you want to use SOAP/HTTP then you need to speak HTTP not
    file access.

    If you want to use the code in the aar from your war, then an aar
    is just a jar, so if the aar are in you war's WEB-INF/Lib or otherwise
    is in the classpath then you can call the code.

    Arne

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=, Jun 17, 2007