Direct access to aar-Files

RealRaider

I've got a perhaps little curious question!

I'm using a simple Tomcat 5.5 and got some war-Files in my "webapps"
dir.
Also I'm using Axis 1.1.1 with some aar-Files.

What I want is to use an aar-Archive "without" using the http-
protocol; a direct access!!!
The war-File (which should use the functions provided by aar's) and
aar-Files are on the same machine,
almost in the same directory, and in theory there could be direct
access possible?! ...

Perhaps it exists a special address provided by the Tomcat Server?!

Hope someone knows! Thanks!

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=

RealRaider said:
I've got a perhaps little curious question!

I'm using a simple Tomcat 5.5 and got some war-Files in my "webapps"
dir.
Also I'm using Axis 1.1.1 with some aar-Files.

What I want is to use an aar-Archive "without" using the http-
protocol; a direct access!!!
The war-File (which should use the functions provided by aar's) and
aar-Files are on the same machine,
almost in the same directory, and in theory there could be direct
access possible?! ...

Perhaps it exists a special address provided by the Tomcat Server?!

You will not have any problems reading the aar file from a standalone
Java app.

But if you want to use SOAP/HTTP then you need to speak HTTP not
file access.

If you want to use the code in the aar from your war, then an aar
is just a jar, so if the aar are in you war's WEB-INF/Lib or otherwise
is in the classpath then you can call the code.

Arne