Direct Client Need: 2 Java Developers –Message Broker (Charlotte) Local only

sarah Fernandes

Hi,

Please let me know if you would be interested.Email your resume on
(e-mail address removed)
Candidates with 5 yrs exp will be accepted. H1B's and any kind of
EAD's holders also acceptable.
Please prescreen candidates for requested skills and only forward
those who meet the skill, location and Max Rate requirement.
Please send resume with contact details & Rate confirmation
REQUIRES FACE to FACE interview no telephonic .Prefer LOCAL CANDIDATE
ONLY

Role Title: J2EE Developer

Location: Local to Charlotte, NC – Travelers: No
MAX RATE: 40-45 max corp -corp
The Job Description:

.. Message Broker – Development Exp
.. Java/J2EE Skill Base
.. Experience with Ant Scripting Skills
.. Experience with Broker development automation
.. Build- Forge IBM Tool- Optional Skill

Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would
be appreciated.
Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-444-2800
or email your resume on (e-mail address removed)

Thanks,
Sarah

Lew

sarah Fernandes spammed:
Hi,

Please let me know if you would be interested.Email your resume on

One or two spaces after a period is grammatical.
(e-mail address removed)
Candidates with 5 yrs exp will be accepted. H1B's and any kind of
EAD's holders also acceptable.

But your spam is not.

Abbreviations in professional writing? How amateurish.
Please prescreen candidates for requested skills and only forward
those who meet the skill, location and Max Rate requirement.

Capital letters and abbreviation of "Max Rate" are unprofessional.
Please send resume with contact details & Rate confirmation

Ampersand and capital letter for "Rate" are déclassé.
REQUIRES FACE to FACE interview no telephonic .Prefer LOCAL CANDIDATE
ONLY

Punctuation is careless here.
Role Title: J2EE Developer

Location: Local to Charlotte, NC – Travelers: No
MAX RATE: 40-45 max corp -corp

Punctuation is careless. Dollar sign is missing. And are you kidding? $40 corp-to-corp? How much are you paying the candidate, minimum wage?

With how little you're paying the help, surely you can afford to put a little more into your ads, eh?
The Job Description:

. Message Broker – Development Exp
. Java/J2EE Skill Base
. Experience with Ant Scripting Skills
. Experience with Broker development automation
. Build- Forge IBM Tool- Optional Skill

Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would
be appreciated.
Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-444-2800
or email your resume on (e-mail address removed)

Thanks,
Sarah

Wow, what an amateurish, ridiculous piece of crap your ad is, Sarah!

Aren't you embarrassed to post this nonsense on a forum for *professional* programmers? You should be.

You are advertising for programmers to stay the hell away from you, Sarah. Thanks for the warning!