Direct Client Need: 2 Java Developers –Message Broker (Charlotte) Local only

Discussion in 'Java' started by sarah Fernandes, Aug 25, 2011.

  1. Hi,

    Please let me know if you would be interested.Email your resume on

    Candidates with 5 yrs exp will be accepted. H1B's and any kind of
    EAD's holders also acceptable.
    Please prescreen candidates for requested skills and only forward
    those who meet the skill, location and Max Rate requirement.
    Please send resume with contact details & Rate confirmation
    REQUIRES FACE to FACE interview no telephonic .Prefer LOCAL CANDIDATE
    ONLY

    Role Title: J2EE Developer

    Location: Local to Charlotte, NC – Travelers: No
    MAX RATE: 40-45 max corp -corp
    The Job Description:

    .. Message Broker – Development Exp
    .. Java/J2EE Skill Base
    .. Experience with Ant Scripting Skills
    .. Experience with Broker development automation
    .. Build- Forge IBM Tool- Optional Skill

    Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would
    be appreciated.
    Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-444-2800
    or email your resume on

    Thanks,
    Sarah
    sarah Fernandes, Aug 25, 2011