Direct Client NEED: Automation Tester

Discussion in 'Java' started by sarah Fernandes, Apr 5, 2011.

  1. Hi,
    Direct Client NEED: Automation Tester
    Pls go thru this requirement and let me know if you are ok with it.
    Only candidates living in US and having valid work authorization can
    apply.
    Pls send resumes to ,
    Or call 732-372-7051
    Please find the Automation Tester requirement as below. This is with
    one of our Direct Clients.
    Duration ; 2 yrs
    Location : Charlotte, NC

    H1B and corp-corp is acceptable.
    Pls send us a word copy of your resume with contact details.
    Skill Set: QTP - Automated Functional Testing.
    - Testing Life Cycle,
    - VB Scripting (QTP),
    - Quality Center,
    - Good Logical skills with scripting.
    - Experience in any automation framework such as Keyword Driven,
    Hybrid or Functional Decomposition.
    - Experience in testing Mainframe applications by Automation/
    Manual will be an added advantage.
    Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would
    be appreciated.
    Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
    or email your resume on Thanks,
    Sarah

    sarah Fernandes, Apr 5, 2011