Direct Client Needs: 5 JAVA Devloper , ( local consultant preferd )or NJ

Discussion in 'Java' started by sarah Fernandes, Jul 6, 2011.

  1. Hi,

    Please let me know if you would be interested.
    email your resume on
    Only candidates living in US and having valid work authorization can
    apply.

    Please prescreen candidates for requested skills and only forward
    those who meet the skill, location and Max Rate requirement.

    They will consider candidates local to NY or NJ

    Location: NY metro,
    Rate: 50

    Start/End – ASAP - 30-Sep-11

    Extensive experience in Java / J2EE

    · Must worked on Struts or Spring Framework

    · Hibernate or any ORM tool knowledge is required.

    · Should have hands-on experience in Client Side scripting
    like HTML, CSS, Java Script (jQuery is optional)

    · Application Servers like WebLogic or servers like Tomcat

    · Basic SQL skills using Oracle

    · Must have good communication to interact with Business
    Analysts, Tech Managers etc

    · Should be flexible to coordinate with Offshore Team

    Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would
    be appreciated.
    Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-444-2800
    or email your resume on
    Thanks,
    Sarah
    sarah Fernandes, Jul 6, 2011