Direct Client Needs : Java UI developer role in TX

Discussion in 'Java' started by sarah Fernandes, Apr 5, 2011.

  1. Hi,

    Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
    or email your resume on
    Only candidates living in US and having valid work authorization can
    apply.

    Location : Dallas, TX
    Duration : 1 year

    Experience/skills – Required:
    1. JSF
    2. Richfaces
    3. ExtJs
    4. Good in Java Scripting
    5. Good in Java

    Experience/skills – Desired:
    • Web services modeling and XML (i.e. knowledge of WSDL, XSD)

    Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would
    be appreciated.
    Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
    or email your resume on
    Thanks,
    Sarah

    sarah Fernandes, Apr 5, 2011