Direct Client Needs (Reopened Position ): 2 Java Developer roles,Charlotte, NC

sarah Fernandes

Hi,

Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
or email your resume on (e-mail address removed) ,[email protected]
Only candidates living in US and having valid work authorization can
apply.

Location : Charlotte, NC

The 2 Java Developer roles are reopened. Please let us know if you
have any good resumes.

Please find the requirement details as below.

Experience/skills – Required:
• Java/ J2EE
• Spring, Hibernate
• Web Services Development – WSDL, XSD, SOAP over HTTP, SOAP over MQ;
being both Producer & Consumer
• EJB, MDB, Timers
• Oracle DB

Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help
would
be appreciated.
Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
or email your resume on (e-mail address removed)
Thanks,
Sarah