Direct Client Needs (Reopened Position ): 2 Java Developer roles,Charlotte, NC

Discussion in 'Java' started by sarah Fernandes, Apr 15, 2011.

  1. Hi,

    Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
    or email your resume on ,
    Only candidates living in US and having valid work authorization can
    apply.

    Location : Charlotte, NC

    The 2 Java Developer roles are reopened. Please let us know if you
    have any good resumes.

    Please find the requirement details as below.

    Experience/skills – Required:
    • Java/ J2EE
    • Spring, Hibernate
    • Web Services Development – WSDL, XSD, SOAP over HTTP, SOAP over MQ;
    being both Producer & Consumer
    • EJB, MDB, Timers
    • Oracle DB

    Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help
    would
    be appreciated.
    Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
    or email your resume on
    Thanks,
    Sarah

    sarah Fernandes, Apr 15, 2011