Direct Client Needs: Senior Cognos Developer, NEW YORK ( localconsultant preferd ) or NJ

Discussion in 'Java' started by sarah Fernandes, Jul 6, 2011.

  1. Hi,

    Please let me know if you would be interested.

    email your resume on

    Only candidates living in US and having valid work authorization can

    apply.

    Please prescreen candidates for requested skills and only forward

    those who meet the skill, location and Max Rate requirement.

    They will consider candidates local to NY or NJ

    Senior Cognos Developer

    · Project: GBSWM - SH023 - CRM/Compass

    · Location: New York

    · Start Date: 07/05/2011

    · End Date: 12/31/2011

    · Max Rate: $50

    · Job Description

    • Must be an expert in Cognos Cubes (Transformer), Cognos

    Framework Manager with hands on experience in the recent project.

    • Must be good in Cognos Analysis studio, Report studio, Query
    studio

    • Must have very good SQL/PLSQL Skills, preferably in Oracle
    Database.

    • Good to have exposure in onsite-offshore model and leading a
    small team

    • Good Communication Skills as the resource would be working

    directly with Client.

    · Good to have knowledge on Data warehouse BI Concepts.

    Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would

    be appreciated.

    Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-444-2800

    or email your resume on

    Thanks,

    Sarah
    sarah Fernandes, Jul 6, 2011