Direct Client Needs : systems/Technical Analyst

Discussion in 'Java' started by sarah Fernandes, Jan 14, 2011.

  1. Pls go thru this requirement and let me know if you are ok with it.

    Pls send resumes to
    Or call 732-372-7051

    Location : Charlotte, NC
    Duation : 12 + months

    We have one position opened for TA (Technical Analyst). Please find
    the skill description as below. The expected join date will be Feb 1.

    As a Technical Analyst you will be primarily responsible for
    integration service modeling (design) and coordination of the service
    development lifecycle (technical project management) . This role
    requires a high degree of professionalism and ability to execute
    technical and non-technical tasks while acting the primary point of
    contact for initiative project teams. This is a critical position and
    has a significant amount of impact on the outcome and timeliness of
    large initiatives.

    Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
    - Business Requirements and use case analysis to
    determine the potential integration impact
    - Communicate and promote Request Processor/SOA
    integration strategy
    - Design/model integration (web) services within the
    Request Processor development framework
    - Manage integration specific work-streams through low-
    level design
    - Facilitate and/or participate in reoccurring
    development, test and implementation checkpoints
    - Provide architectural direction as necessary (emphasis
    on integration best practices)
    Experience/skills – Required:
    - Knowledge/experience designing and managing the
    development of services within an integration platform
    - Business Requirements / use case development and
    analysis
    - Creation of project deliverables (i.e. high/low level
    design, project /task plan)
    - Meeting facilitation skills across groups of technical
    and non-technical resources
    - 5-7 years professional experience as an analyst or
    technical project manager
    - 1-3 years of experience in an integration (middleware)
    Experience/skills – Desired:
    - Web services modeling and XML (i.e. knowledge of WSDL,
    XSD)
    - Technical project management requiring the design and
    build of messaging based infrastructure (i.e. MQ series, HTTP load
    balancing)
    - IBM Websphere Message Broker, Datapower, MQ Series,
    Altova XML Spy
    - MS Project, Visio, Powerpoint
    - Experience w/ Waterfall and Agile development
    methodologies
    - Use Case development
    - Sequence diagramming (i.e. UML like interaction
    diagrams)

    Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would
    be appreciated.
    Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
    or email your resume on
    Thanks,
    Sarah

    sarah Fernandes, Jan 14, 2011

  2. sarah Fernandes

    Lew Guest

    On 01/14/2011 01:46 PM, sarah Fernandes wrote:

    Hmm, can't even spell "her" own name.

    > Pls go thru this requirement and let me know if you are ok with it.

    Let alone anything else. Really professional, this brain trust.

    > Pls send resumes to

    Yeah, *that's* going to happen. "Pls"? Please!

    > Or call 732-372-7051

    and suggest that "she" get an education.

    > Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would
    > be appreciated.
    > Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
    > or email your resume on
    > Thanks,
    > Sarah

    Spam, spam, spam, spam, ...