Direct Client Opening in Houstan,TX/Roseville,CA#SAP MM

Shashikant

Hi ,

I mentioned below the exclusive job position for our direct client.
Please reply back to me with your consultant updated resume, rate,
contact number and availability to my email id:
(e-mail address removed). Thank You.

Rate: : Market Rate/
hr

Project Details:
SAP MM
Location: Houston TX or Roseville, CA
Duration: 6+ months

SAP MM: Min 3 year SAP Procurement and Inventory Mgmt experience.
Essential Transactional Knowledge: Purchasing and Inventory
transactions - Pur requisition, Pur Order, Release Strategy, Inventory
posting transactions, iDOC processing. Additional Desirable
knowledge : partner functions and ALE setup.

Thanks & Regards
Shashikant Barnwal
AgreeYa Solutions
916-351-2595 Direct