Direct Client Opening in Houstan,TX/Roseville,CA#SAP MM

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Shashikant, Dec 7, 2007.

  1. Shashikant

    Shashikant Guest

    Hi ,

    I mentioned below the exclusive job position for our direct client.
    Please reply back to me with your consultant updated resume, rate,
    contact number and availability to my email id:
    . Thank You.

    Rate: : Market Rate/
    hr

    Project Details:
    SAP MM
    Location: Houston TX or Roseville, CA
    Duration: 6+ months

    SAP MM: Min 3 year SAP Procurement and Inventory Mgmt experience.
    Essential Transactional Knowledge: Purchasing and Inventory
    transactions - Pur requisition, Pur Order, Release Strategy, Inventory
    posting transactions, iDOC processing. Additional Desirable
    knowledge : partner functions and ALE setup.

    Thanks & Regards
    Shashikant Barnwal
    AgreeYa Solutions
    916-351-2595 Direct

    A CMMI Level 5 Company

    110 Woodmere Rd, Folsom, CA 95630
    http://www.agreeya.com

    Shashikant, Dec 7, 2007

  2. Shashikant

    Stevo Guest

    Shashikant wrote:
    > I mentioned below the exclusive job position for our direct client.
    > Project Details:
    > SAP MM

    You're an idiot.

    Stevo, Dec 7, 2007