DIRECT CLIENT Opening: ITIM-TAM Analyst in Austin, TX.- 06+ months

Discussion in 'Java' started by Isaac, Jun 8, 2010.

  1. Isaac

    Isaac Guest

    Hi All,

    We have a ITIM-TAM Analyst for our DIRECT CLIENT in Austin, TX., given
    is the Job Specifications, Please send me matching profile with rate,
    current location and Contact details ASAP to my official ID :

    Thanks and regards,
    Isaac

    Direct 213.233.3576
    Office 213.233.3907

    www.preludesys.com

    ITIM-TAM Analyst
    Location : Austin, Texas
    Project Duration : 6 Month(s)
    Est Start Date : 6/15/10
    Cost : Open
    Preference : None

    Years Skills/Experience:
    8yrs Information technology experience in an IBM WebSphere technical
    environment
    4yrs LDAP replication implementation
    4yrs ITIM, TAM, and LDAP tuning experience
    4yrs UNIX administration
    4yrs Tivoli Directory Integrator (TDI) experience
    4yrs LDAP administration experience
    2yrs DB2 tuning in a Tivoli identity management system
    2yrs Tivoli identity management software experience in a Sun Solaris
    environment
    2yrs Integration of Trust Association Interceptor (TAI++)

    Job Description :
    skilled ITIM / TAM analysts who meet the qualifications identified
    below for a short term project to assist the IEE Identity and Access
    Management team successfully migrate an Identity Management system
    using Tivoli ITIM 4.6 / TAM 5.1 to a new data center using Tivoli ITIM
    5.1 / TAM 6.1. The successful candidate will also assist with the
    implementation of ITIM 4.6 and TAM 5.1 on servers for the existing
    data center.

    Isaac, Jun 8, 2010

  2. Isaac

    Tom Anderson Guest

    Re: DIRECT CLIENT Opening: ITIM-TAM Analyst in Austin, TX.- 06+months

    On Tue, 8 Jun 2010, Isaac wrote:

    > We have a ITIM-TAM Analyst for our DIRECT CLIENT in Austin, TX.,

    What, so you have one and you're looking to sell them or what?

    I guess there isn't a lot of call for experts on Australian chocolate
    biscuits on most projects, so that's understandable.

    tom

    --
    King Kong. In Cannes. On a date with Spiderman.

    Tom Anderson, Jun 8, 2010