Direct client requirement for Java @ Chicago, IL(Only Local)

Discussion in 'Java' started by omkar reddy, Dec 21, 2012.

  1. omkar reddy

    omkar reddy Guest

    Hi,

    Hope you are doing good,

    This is Omkar from People Tech Group. We have an urgent requirement for Java with our direct client.

    Please go through the below requirement and let me know your interest.

    Role: Senior Java Developer

    Location: Chicago, IL

    Duration: 6 months

    · Strong java – Core Java

    · Front end & back end java (Strong)

    · Web development with JavaScript on front- end and java back-end

    · JavaScript would be Dojo environment (similar to jquery so jquery would be acceptable).

    · Good communication skills

    · Technical interviews will be detailed

    Thanks & Regards,

    Omkar Reddy| IT- Recruiter | PeopleTechGroup

    |Fax: 253-563-1177| |601 108th Ave NE #310, Bellevue, WA 98004 |

    Gtalk-omkar.ptg

    www.PeopleTechGroup.com

    PeopleTechGroup

    "NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is intended by PeopleTechGroup for the use of the named individual or entity to which it is directed and may contain information that is privileged or otherwise confidential. If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying or forwardingit, and notify the sender of the error by reply email or by telephone, so that the sender's address records can be corrected."

    Un-Subscribe:-> http://www.peopletechgroup.com/PTG_Emp/un-subscribe.aspx

    omkar reddy, Dec 21, 2012