Direct Client: Senior Web Applications Developer - Service Tier -

Isaac

Dear All,

We need senior web application developer (creating J2EE based web
applications) with minimum 6 years of experience, if you have any one
for this position please send your Consultant’s resume, rate and
Contact details ASAP.

This is my Direct Client position and requires F2F after the initial
Phone screening.

Job Title: Senior Web Applications Developer - Service Tier
Location: Santa Ana, California
Project Duration: 6+ Month(s)
Est Start Date: 12/1/2010
Cost: DOE
Preference: None

Skills/Experience:
6+ years experience creating J2EE based web applications
3+ years recent experience working at the enterprise level working
with enterprise java beans Related technologies, including: EJB,
Database, XML web services, JMS, JSP
Knowledge of best practice enterprise design patterns
Strong design and architecture experience
Previous experience doing front end GUI development and implementing
back end business logic
Excellent communication skill.

Preferred knowledge and skills :
Preferred working on a high traffic consumer websites Subversion or
CVS
Weblogic and Weblogic clustering Unit testing, Maven, Apache Tomcat
RIA experience is a plus

Job Description :
We are currently looking for an experienced Java J2EE Web Application
Developer. You will create and support Client's web applications
development using enterprise Java technologies.
This position requires the ability to work effectively as a member of
an agile development team with tight deadlines, possibly supporting
multiple projects, with evolving requirements. Candidates will also be
expected to have a strong understanding of distributed systems and
their implementations. Primary Responsibilities: The selected
candidate will immediately start working at our enterprise layer
creating, extending, and refactoring our enterprise Java beans and
related business logic.
Education :
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience coding enterprise Java web
applications.

Thanks and regards,
Isaac

Direct 213.233.3907
Office 213.233.3576
(e-mail address removed)
www.preludesys.com
(e-mail address removed)
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject
line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be
honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused