Direct Client: Senior Web Applications Developer - Service Tier -

Discussion in 'Java' started by Isaac, Nov 10, 2010.

  1. Isaac

    Isaac Guest

    Dear All,

    We need senior web application developer (creating J2EE based web
    applications) with minimum 6 years of experience, if you have any one
    for this position please send your Consultant’s resume, rate and
    Contact details ASAP.

    This is my Direct Client position and requires F2F after the initial
    Phone screening.

    Job Title: Senior Web Applications Developer - Service Tier
    Location: Santa Ana, California
    Project Duration: 6+ Month(s)
    Est Start Date: 12/1/2010
    Cost: DOE
    Preference: None

    Skills/Experience:
    6+ years experience creating J2EE based web applications
    3+ years recent experience working at the enterprise level working
    with enterprise java beans Related technologies, including: EJB,
    Database, XML web services, JMS, JSP
    Knowledge of best practice enterprise design patterns
    Strong design and architecture experience
    Previous experience doing front end GUI development and implementing
    back end business logic
    Excellent communication skill.

    Preferred knowledge and skills :
    Preferred working on a high traffic consumer websites Subversion or
    CVS
    Weblogic and Weblogic clustering Unit testing, Maven, Apache Tomcat
    RIA experience is a plus

    Job Description :
    We are currently looking for an experienced Java J2EE Web Application
    Developer. You will create and support Client's web applications
    development using enterprise Java technologies.
    This position requires the ability to work effectively as a member of
    an agile development team with tight deadlines, possibly supporting
    multiple projects, with evolving requirements. Candidates will also be
    expected to have a strong understanding of distributed systems and
    their implementations. Primary Responsibilities: The selected
    candidate will immediately start working at our enterprise layer
    creating, extending, and refactoring our enterprise Java beans and
    related business logic.
    Education :
    BA/BS degree or equivalent experience coding enterprise Java web
    applications.

    Thanks and regards,
    Isaac

    Direct 213.233.3907
    Office 213.233.3576

    www.preludesys.com

    Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
    such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject
    line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be
    honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused

    Isaac, Nov 10, 2010