Direct Client - Sr.Soft Engineer-Python and Linux

Discussion in 'Python' started by Kan, Jul 11, 2007.

  1. Kan

    Kan Guest

    Hello,

    We have requirement for Sr.Software Engineer in San Jose CA with very
    strong experinece in PYTHON AND LINUX . If your skills and experience
    matches with the same, send me your resume asap with contact # and
    rate.
    Locals only pls apply

    The details of the openings are:-
    Strong in Python and Linux