Direct Client - TAC Engineer/Support Engineer -Phoenix

Kan

Hello,

We have requirement for TAC Engineer in Phoenix. If your skills and
experience matches with the same, send me your resume asap with
contact # and rate to '(e-mail address removed).

Job Title= TAC Engineer
Location = Phoenix
Duration = 6months

Must / Core Skills
Linux System administrator
Shell scripting
Knowledge of Databases Administration

The ideal candidate will have 5 or more years of support engineering
experience, including 3 or more years supporting telecommunications
firms and/or engineering experience in complex, large-scale IT and
network environments. Technology experience should be current.

Experience Requirements:

Previous experience with professional services support organization
(large Telco or Fortune 500 customers) or technical customer service
environment, required.

Programming or troubleshooting of complex software source code: Java,
C, scripting languages

Strong UNIX System administration and usage. Red Hat Linux and Sun
Solaris.
Network and complex system troubleshooting, including at least 2 years
of large scale network troubleshooting.

Prevailing network troubleshooting tools - sniffers, log analysis,
scripting tools.

2+ years experience HTML, Java, JSP, Javascript, SOAP/Webservices, XML
Use of SQL database to troubleshoot and isolate application level
consistency issues. (Oracle PL/SQL)

Source Control Management: Perforce, Subversion

Bug tracking software: Bugzilla, DDTS

Thanks and regards,
Kan
BTech Inc