Direct export of crystal report file

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by fhranck, Nov 29, 2005.

  1. fhranck

    fhranck Guest

    Hello,

    I'm using crystal report in my application.

    But I do not wish to store the created file anywhere on my server,

    All the examples that I have found first stored the output on the server and
    then transfered the file.

    How can I 'response.write()' the content of a report knowing that I use the
    following format ExportFormatType.WordForWindows

    Without storing it?

    Thanks for your help

    fhranck, Nov 29, 2005