    functionality (preferrably free).

    Many Thanks

    Stuart

    Stuart Ferguson, Sep 22, 2005

  2. Stuart Ferguson

    Hans Kesting Guest

    Stuart Ferguson wrote:
    > I am currently writing a HelpDesk system using ASP.NET 2.0 with c# as
    > the code behind and need to use an equivilent of the Windows Form
    > FolderBrowserDialog to allow me to select a default folder for usage
    > in an upload files section. I have noticed there is no equivilent
    > control in the ASP.NET IDE.
    >
    > Does anyone know of an equivalent control or mechanism for this
    > functionality (preferrably free).
    >
    > Many Thanks
    >
    > Stuart

    Do you want to upload all files from some directory on the client machine?
    HTML does not support that (and an ASP.Net application is just plain
    HTML to the browser).
    I think you need an ActiveX component for this.

    Hans Kesting
    Hans Kesting, Sep 22, 2005

  3. Sorry didnt explain that too well all i am trying to do is set a
    configuration value that happens to be a path on the Server not actually
    upload the files.

    Stuart

    Stuart Ferguson, Sep 22, 2005