    proper
    access can be given to create a directory . iT would be helpful if i get the
    steps to do it . expecting the reply soon
    =?Utf-8?B?YW5hbmQ=?=, Feb 3, 2006

  2. Think about it. When your app impersonates a domain user account, that
    domain user account must have permission to access the directory. Therefore,
    any domain user account that has permission to access that directory can be
    used to access the directory.

    Now, see if you can follow me here: If any domain user account must have
    permission to access the directory, and your application must impersonate a
    domain user account with permission to access the directory, your
    application's user account could access that directory without impersonating
    another domain user account if it had permission to access the directory
    itself.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    Who is Mighty Abbott?
    A twin turret scalawag.

    Kevin Spencer, Feb 3, 2006

  3. can u explan a lillte more in detail or help me with any sample code please

    =?Utf-8?B?YW5hbmQ=?=, Feb 14, 2006