Directory/File Monitoring Service in WindowsXP Question

zdk

Now I've critical problem with my system and the limitation of Windows
Task Schedule,so I need to code a windows service that can
monitoring/watching files in directory if new file or file changed
exists this service will automatically FTP to another machine,and if no
file&& no changed it still watching when changing/new exists.

The question is How to create the program like this as Windows Service?
What API name could be used in programming??
or any other sourcecode that can be guided me??

Any help or suggest would be greatly appreciated much.
Thanks a lot.

Warachet S.

Ian Collins

zdk said:
Now I've critical problem with my system and the limitation of Windows
Task Schedule,so I need to code a windows service that can
monitoring/watching files in directory if new file or file changed
exists this service will automatically FTP to another machine,and if no
file&& no changed it still watching when changing/new exists.

The question is How to create the program like this as Windows Service?

By asking on a windows programming group? This is off topic here.