Directory Listing

JD

I've been looking for a way to put a directory tree on a web page. This
would need to be done 'on the fly' as the contents of the directory will
change on a regular basis. I also need to have each folder and sub-folder as
clickable links.

Anyone have a script or know of where one is ? I figured I'd ask before I
start to try and figure it out on my own. Perl, excuse me, any programming
is defiantly not my second language ;)

TIA

JD