Directory listing

Eustace

In the web page-directory

http://www.hellasnews-radio.com/~hellasnews/MAY PDFs/MAY 02/

you can arrange the included PDFs according to name, last modified,
size, and description (none included). The code to the links that
produce these results is this:

Where can I find information on this kind of code?

Can I include a column with the title?

How can I replace the Date Created column with a Date Modified one?

How can the Description be used?

I don't see a Description column when I open a directory of my computer;
but then when I check the code, it's isn't, of course, a webpage.

And how such a webpage is created? It seems it is created automatically
from the contents of the directory.

Thanks,

emf