Directory listing

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Eustace, May 6, 2009.

  1. Eustace

    Eustace Guest

    In the web page-directory

    http://www.hellasnews-radio.com/~hellasnews/MAY PDFs/MAY 02/

    you can arrange the included PDFs according to name, last modified,
    size, and description (none included). The code to the links that
    produce these results is this:

    Where can I find information on this kind of code?

    Can I include a column with the title?

    How can I replace the Date Created column with a Date Modified one?

    How can the Description be used?

    I don't see a Description column when I open a directory of my computer;
    but then when I check the code, it's isn't, of course, a webpage.

    And how such a webpage is created? It seems it is created automatically
    from the contents of the directory.

    Thanks,

    emf

    --